Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 42 this morning with cloudy skies. Got a bit of rain yesterday. A couple showers, just enough to get things wet so the dust would stick. Not enough to do much good. Heading for 53 today.
Have Little League tryouts this morning. Hoping to make a team this year. Have been trying for quite a few years now with no luck. Tryouts again next Saturday and then the draft Monday and Tuesday. Not sure if ESPN will be covering it.
Two daughters from Austin heading this way today. Should be here this afternoon. Staying for a week.
Twelve days until the SFR.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning!
32/47 today with 'spitting snow'. Think I'll stay inside most of the day. I'm hoping it clears a little tomorrow, I need to get my car driveable. I also need to clean both bikes (again). RR, when is the next NL due out? I might provide an article for it. Got a letter from Ma Kaw the other day congratulating me on the purchase of my 'new' bike. It had an ID card good for the remaining warranty. I may need it. Everyone Have a Great Weekend!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'