Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 26 here in Indianapolis with clouds. Didn't see the sun yesterday and don't think we will see it today either. Only getting up to 32 today. Snow flurries off and on yesterday.
Sadly though we have to leave today. Leaving around noon. Looking like the roads will be clear for the trip. Was a great time here.
SFR is getting closer, only 19 days to go.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

RR
Good morning all
Down to 26 here in Indianapolis with clouds. Didn't see the sun yesterday and don't think we will see it today either. Only getting up to 32 today. Snow flurries off and on yesterday.

RR, it sounds to me like you guys need to come back to NM...It's a lot warmer here! 43/61 today, high of 67 tomorrow, and that's in Albuquerque (the defrosting north!) Probably +10 degrees in Alamogordo. Going to work on the headliner in the cage this morning, then wash and wax both bikes. Ordered an owners' manual for the V17 yesterday (25.00), will get the service manual when I have the money (125.00!) Getting to know the service guys at the Kawasaki Marine/Farm Implement dealer (we also sell motorcycles!), most of the body art/metal types are gone, I'm getting to know a tech that looks and sounds like a normal guy. Just wish thier prices weren't so high (130.00 for an oil change using full synthetic!)
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'