Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all and HAPPY MARCH
February sure went by fast. Down to 30 this morning. Didn't see the sun yesterday and doubt we will see it today. Supposed to get all the way up to 35 today.
Only 20 days until the SFR! Do you have you reservations and plans made? Should be a great time.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning!
Took a short (about 25 mile) ride on the V17 yesterday after work, and found it to be a very good 'freeway flier'. She seems to like 2500 RPM and 70MPH. Handling isn't great (I prefer the V12 for that), but she'll get me around curves with 'aplomb'. The suspension is very supple and soaks up bumps quite easily. She's definitely a 'keeper'. I like the radio, too.
now, a question for all you VV types out there...What oil type do I use? Where is the point where I add air to the rear shocks? I'm going to buy an owners' manual, it came without one. In the meantime...
Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'

Good morning. 30's/60. Have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Hank
You asked about oil. You can use the same oil as in the XII. I use Amsoil 10W40 motorcycle oil and change it every 15,000 miles.

RR