Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Brenda, You beat me to the punch!! Have a Great Day!!

Hank

Just stopped by to read about Hanks new Voyager. Thought I would say "Hi".

For those of you that haven't been by the LSV forum, I'm out in AZ and have organized some lunch rides. The next one is on March 9th to Tortilla Flats (AZ) if anyone is interested on the trip. Gimme a call if so.

Y'all ride safe.

Good morning all
Cold morning here. Only up to 33 so far at 10:30 and heading for 45 today. Clear skies here the past couple days. Wasn't that warm yestereay either. I think it made it up to 40. The sun helps, but not like in New Mexico. Had to scrape ice off the windshield to go to church yesterday. Didn't even have an ice scraper, so had to borrow one from Dawn.
Going to Culvers for good hamburgers today. Had my first one back in the late 80's. Have one whenever I go to Wisconsin. They are very good.
Plan on going to a tavern sometime where Cindy's parents used to date back in the 40's. The place is still in business.
Good luck with the bike Hank. I won't be home until Sunday the third. Does it handle better now that it has the proper tire pressure?
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good morning again
Forgot to mention the trip here went well. Drove thru some country with snow along the sides of the road, but the freeways were clear. Parking lots where we stopped for gas had quite a bit of snow though. And of course it was cold. Mostly bad in Missouri, but not bad here in Indiana. Guess it is supposed to rain / snow tomorrow and Wednesday.
Sure is nice seeing the kids and baby.
Yall have a great day.

RR