Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hiya!!!

Good Morning, Everyone!
I head out to Corona in about an hour for lunch. RR, I checked with John and he can';t make it. He can't ride the bike yet and his wife needs the car for work. He's also going to show the house today. So, I guess it'll be just you, me and your friend. See ya there! Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

Re: Hiya!!!

Good morning all
I will be heading out in a little under an hour also. Hopefully meet Harvey in Carrizozo and be to Corona at 11:30. Looking to be a good day for a ride. Too bad John can't make it. Hopefully you will be able to ride again soon.
Yall have a great day.

RR

I will have to thank SpeedBall for this avitar from a past AVA Rally.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Nice!!!

Good evening all
Should have posted earlier, but got busy when I got home. Made it home about 3 and got busy around the house. Washed and waxed the car and vacuumed the inside. Did a few other things, then had supper and relaxed with Cindy.
Had a great ride. Met Harvey in Carrizozo and we rode up to Corona to meet Hank for lunch. Was a good time. Nice to meet Harvey after talking with him on the phone a few times.
Yall have a great day.

RR

RR, have you considered a perm lately?
Bob