Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning EVA

It's raining - at least I think that's what that moisture falling from the sky is called! God's gift to us here in the desert. Have a good day, and be safe all those on lunch rides today.
Bob

Re: Good Morning EVA

Good morning all
No rain here today. A 50% chance, but looking like it won't.
No lunch rides for the Enchanted Voyages today. Already had our lunch ride for January. Guess it is time to plan one for February. How bout Corona? Will have to work on a date. How bout next Saturday Ground Hog day at 11:30?
Finally bit the bullet yesterday and bought a pistol. A Ruger 22 Mark III. Went shooting yesterday afternoon for a bit. Did pretty good in my opinion.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Good Morning, All!
48/47 in ABQ today with a 60% chance of rain. NOAA satellite shows a big mess out to the west of us headed this way. I'm guessing it will hit this afternoon. RR, Corona sounds great, but I think we should keep an eye on the WX before we set a date. NOAA shows temps dropping 10-15 degrees this week, with a chance of rain through Wednesday. Also, rent and bills are due this friday, I'll be low on cash. Anyway, let's see what happens-I may be surprised! I plan on going downtown very soon and investing in a weapon, not sure just what I'm going to get yet. Anyway, Everyone Have a Great Weekend...I'm going to sit by the fire and read a good book!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

wish it would rain here in Tx. Rod you'll love your Rugger. I have had loads of fun with mine.How is the ammo situation there?Can't even find 22 here.
Bob Bass

It was enjoyable at the shooting range Saturday afternoon. Dind't have lots of time as I had somewhere else to be after a bit. They had some 22 ammo, but not a lot. I will have to get more this week. The one box I got was the only one. 40 Grain. The other box of 37 grain they had a few more. Will try to get a couple more. Cost about $9 for a box of 100 hollow point. Don't really want hollow point, but that is what they had. Will try for regular next time. Still finding out what is good. Also will probably get a couple more magazines. The gun came with 2.

RR