Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning. 41/69, foggy. Have a good day.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Almost up to freezing. Is 31 now. Was down to 27 this morning. Mostly clear skies with a few high clouds to keep the sun from warming things up too much.
Was looking at motorcycle events around the country and the Western Regional is the same week as our Enchanted Tour. Am thinking about delaying the ET 2 weeks, but won't until I make sure it won't cause any problems. Thinking about delaying until September 5 thru 8. Let me know if that would be a problem.
The Western Regional is being held August 20-22 in Reno, Nevada this year.
Looks to be another good day today. Have the day off. Should be heading for the upper 50's.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All!
RR moving the ET to September will be no problem for me. In fact, I'd prefer it because the wx would be better. 32/50's here in ABQ. today. Spring is comin'! Working on the headliner for the cage. Back to work today. Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.