Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good evening

Good evening all
just got back from Rio Rancho. Had a good ride up there. Brought John's trailer to him, we went to 5 Guys Burgers and Fries where we met Hank. Had a nice visit. Then went back to John's. I was going to try to wire up his harness for the trailer, but it was more involved then I remembered. Have to take the trunk off and then one chrome piece on the left side to get at the wiring. Was getting too late and I had to get home before it got too late.
Weather was beautiful. Cool in the morning, but 21 when I left, but the electrics made up for that. Beautiful for the ride back home. Total fo 480 miles for the day. Rode up the quick way thru Carrizozo, San Antonio and up the freeway. Took a better way home down thru Estancia, Willard and Corona. Not much twisties, but still a better ride.
Yall have a great day and sorry John about not doing the wiring.

RR