Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News

Good Morning all
Down to 29 so far this morning and heading for 50 with a few clouds around.
Got a call from Mary last night and John is doing very well. I was starting to get worried as I had been calling and got no answer. He got out of the operating room at 4 and was walking by the time Mary left at 9. At the risk of not getting things ritht, I will just say John had 3 different procedures done. the Defibrillator / pace maker was inserted and he has some pain where the module is. Apparently it is a newer model with much more capability so they will be monitoring him more for evaluation. Which is good. And he will most likely be coming home today. Just have to take it easy for a bit. They went in thru veins in his neck and groin to do the work, but their procedures are getting much better so the entry points aren't as bad as in the past. And of course keep John and Mary (and the doctors and nurses) in your prayers.
Then later I got a call from my brother. His wife WANTED to come home, so hospice had a bed delivered. She was on the way home in the ambulance and her heart stopped. they had a 'no resuscitation order', so she died in the ambulance. Cindy and I have to take care of a few things today and will be heading to Hutto for a few days to be with Bob and his family. His son was there also. Please keep them in your prayers also.
Gonna be a long day today as it took a bit to get back to sleep last night.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: News

My prayers are with you and yours. Regarding your brother's wife, God's timing is always perfect. She is at peace now.
Bob

Rod,
Thanks for the update on John. I'm glad the operation went well and he's on the mend. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers, losing a loved one is always heartbreaking, and the family needs all the support they can get.
May God bless you and your family.

Hank S.

sorry Rod; may God ease yours and your brothers family's pain. Your family and you are in
our prayers Bob Bass