Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
G'Day

G'day to ya. 43/50's with rain.

Brenda

Re: G'Day

Good day all
Was down to 21 this morning, but now is all the way up to 23. Saw 38 yesterday afternoon for the high. Finally saw some clear sky yesterday afternoon just before sunset. So it could cool off more in the night. It is foggy now. Supposed to get all the way up to 38 again today. This has definitely been a colder winter so far than the past several years.
You might keep John Purifoy in your prayers. He is going in for heart surgery Monday. Not open chest thankfully. Getting some things cleaned up. I will be calling Mary Monday night to get an update.
Yall have a great day and John you (and Mary) are in mmy prayers.

RR

Thanks for the prayers...I trust the Lord will be at my side during the whole thing...Should only take 4 hours or so...The Dr. is installing a defebulater ( hope I spelled it right )

Maverick

Good Morning All, and Happy Saturday!!
18/42 in 'the Frozen North' today under clear skies. RR, do you live in the 'snow belt' now? All I can say is COMEONNN SPRING!!!!!!!
John, I've been remembering you in my prayers and will continue to do so. Don't worry, you don't have to know how to spell defibrillator to have one installed Has anyone heard from Don lately? How about the AZ Crew?
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank in Abq