Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Well, the world hasn't ended here yet either. But then the day is yet young. Will see if I post tomorrow.
COLD again this morning. Down to 22 so far with a couple hours yet before the sun comes up. Heading for only 55.
Today is my last day for a week. Heading to Hutto tomorrow morning. I am ready for a vacation. Has been a long week here. Might even be a little warmer there.
When I get back will be time to get a newsletter out. If you have anything for it, get the articles in to me this coming week.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good evening

Got down to 14.9 @ 4:30 am this morn & up to 69 mid day. Just 30 right now. Probably colder than that at Amarillo huh?

Re: Good evening

Good Morning, All;
It was 21 this morning, now it's 31, headed for a high of (HAHA!) 52 in ABQ. Going to work on the cage today, weant to start installing a new headliner. Also need to get the heater fixed. The 'weatherguessers' are calling for a slight chance of snow on Christmas day. Haven't had a white Christmas in decades. It should be fun! RR, it the 'RioRancho Breakfast' still on, or are you going to be out of town? Havent heard from John (Maverick) lately, think I'll call him. Everyone Have a Great Day, and a BLESSED CHRISTMAS!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank in ABQ.