Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Hey everyone,
A weather system is supposed to move thru here today and tonight, with it clearing up tomorrow AM. Am spending the day in a warehouse (and probably the next 2 or 3 days) helping my friend Richard install an alarm system and cameras. The building will be used to grow pot hydroponically for the medical marijuana industry that was passed by the voters in 2010! I always ask the owner when I see him if he's giving away free samples to the help! His answer is always the same :( We go to the airport tonight to pick up our granddaughter, Kaitlin,who is flying in from Atlanta. She'll be here thru 1/4 - should be a hoot! You all have a good day.
Bob

Good morning.
Cold{30's} heading for warm{70's}.
Have a good day.
Ride safe.
Medical MaryJane, Yea Sure.!! LOL

Brenda

Good Morning, All;
28 headed for the mid 40's in 'the Frozen North' today. Bob, thanks for the offer, I 'might' take you up on it...IF I do come to the luncheon. I am looking forward to Spring and warmer wx. Maverick, are you up yet??
Everyone Have a Great Tuesday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

We are always up by 4:00 am Whats up...