Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
Back to colder weather. Didn't see the sun much this weekend. Had just a light rain for a bit Saturday and colder temps. Only got up to the low 40's and down to the low 30's. Can see some snow in the foothills to the east. Cindy said she saw a few flurries when she was out once Saturday.
Down to 27 here with cloudy skies and heading for 55. I am ready for warmer temps.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

Good Morning, All;
It's 25 headed for A balmy 42 in the frozen north today. A chance for more rain and snow Tues. night and Wednesday. I'm really saddened to hear that Dave Ruff died. I thought he was a great guy, and a good friend. Maverick, "Little New York" is a 'tongue-in-cheek" name that some of us oldtimers in Abq. have for Rio Rancho, as it was originally settled by people from New York back in the early 70's, and everyone up there had a 'New York' accent. That's not so true nowadays. As far as the Village Inn goes, We don't have to eat there, it was just a suggestion. At least I will not have a problem getting there (unless it snows-I will NOT climb that hill in the snow!) Everyone Have a Great Monday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

Good morning all.
Sorry to hear about Dave R.

Brenda

OMG, sorry to hear about Dave.

45/67 in AZ for today with lots of sun. We, to, had about 4 days of rain last week. "They" say more rain for Tuesday and Wednesday.....I thought this was the desert??

Y'all ride safe.