Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
David Rupp

Good day all
Got an email from David's computer composed by his daughter. David died suddenly Thursday morning the 13th. I hadn't seen him in several months. Following is the email I got. Some of you don't know him, but he belonged to the EV several years back. His last year was 2009. He had a 1996 XII, the 20th Anniversary edition and later got a Gold Wing.

I am emailing all of you on behalf of my father's wishes; he always told me if anything ever happened to him unexpectedly that he wanted me to compose an email to all of his contacts and let them know.
It is with much sorrow and a heavy heart that I must be the one to inform all of you that my father passed away Thursday morning, 12/13/12. I know some of you on this email list already know, but he has over 400 contacts and I do not have the energy to sift through them all and delete those of you that are aware.
I sincerely apologize for not getting this email out sooner, but I was in Texas and did not have access to his computer until my arrival in NM this evening. His passing was very sudden and unexpected, but we believe he did not suffer.
We are having a memorial service for Dad on Tuesday, 12/18/12, at 1:00 P.M. at his church, First Assembly Worship Center, located at the corner of 10th and Florida. There will be a reception immediately following the service across the parking lot in the Teen Ministries building.
Sincerely,
Katie Rupp

RR

Re: David Rupp

sorry to here about David. I didn't have h privilage of meeting
him, but if he rode with EV, he must have been alright. My prayers
go out to the family.
Where exactly is Rio Rancho?

Re: David Rupp

Yes, he was all right.
And Rio Rancho is just to the NorthWest of Albuquerque.

RR