Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Going Riding

Good morning all
Got to Superior about 11:20. Waiting for the rest to show up.
Left last night at 9 and stopped just shy of Mule Creek. Was a cool night. Frost on the helmet when I left this morning. 413 miles here. Will take a shorter way home.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Just got home from Superior (by way of Globe and going the circular route). Had a great ride and time of fellowship and good food. And to our surprise, RR pulls up just as we are going into the restaurant! Didn't even know he was coming - what a trickster! Met with Barry Baker, RR, and Mel and Linda Kleist of the Badgerland Voyagers. They are also snowbirds and are currently living in Sun City. The rides around that area are truly scenic, with rugged mountains and lots of gentle curves. Got home just in time for dinner - Dorothy is fixing tacos. Hmmm. Good.
We also got $10.00 out of Barry for joining the EVA (I think RR shamed him into joining). Now I think I'm going to have to badger him into sending us the official EVA membership app. Come on Barry, fill out that app tonight and send it to us! Hope everyone had a good day.
Bob

Got home a little after 8. A good ride, 360 miles home. Came home the quicker way. Thru Globe, Safford, Lordsburg and home.
Had a great time visiting with everyone. Was nice to see Barry again.
Yall have a great day.

RR