Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning, have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 55 this morning all with clear skies. The sun will be up soon and then it will be getting up to 79. Looks to be a beautiful day here again. Looks like a good chance for rain in Alamogordo today. Says 50%, but it is hard to tell if it is actually raining.
Hank, good luck with your brakes. I agree with John, would be good to not take your bike back there and the brake job should be free.
Talking about John, I talked with him yesterday. You might want to keep him in your prayers for health issues. He was in the hospital a bit back, but is home now.
John also suggested I put my VV1700 in the Albuquerque Craigs List. I had put in the Las Cruces Craigs List, but will have to do that when I get back home.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Hey Mr. Rod...again today I looked at the Las Cruces Craigs List, and once again I did NOT SEE your post about your bike...you may want to let someone else look as well BUT I don't think you have it in there...Just thought you would like to know...

HAPPY THANKSGIVEN EVERYONE and GOD BLESS ALL....even you tiny tim...

Maverick