Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Evening...

Hey, Everyone!!
Sorry i haven't been around, it's been a crazy week. I fell in the bathroom wed. and cracked my tailbone, and have been in quite a bit of pain ever since. Can't sit, so I stand or lay down (even that hurts!), and the doc says it'll take about 3 weeks for the pain to go away. I've been popping Ibuprophen like candy. Some good things have happened, though. I finally got my bike back from the mechanic, and it rides and tracks better than it ever has, and the handlebars are (finally) straight. There is no more fork binding or major front end dive like I had been having. I will need a front tire soon, but that's not a problem. It sure feels good to have her home.
Fortunately, the ROHO cushion that I bought for it awhile back keeps my tailbone from hurting while I'm riding...It's nice to know that my bike is one of the few places where it is comfortable for me to sit. At least I can go on rides now!! Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.