Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WRW kicks off

Hi everyone,
Well Don Medina was the last to pull in yesterday afternoon. There's a total of 8 of us including Dorothy and I, a very manageable number. Last night we grilled burgers and enjoyed some great beans that Dorothy made. We spent the rest of the evening trading lies and getting to know one another better. So far this AM, I'm the only one up. The plan is to have breakfast here and be on the road by 9:00. Today we plan to go to Tombstone and Bisbee, have lunch in Bisbee, and then return home. Hopefully the weather will cooperate, as a cold front moved in last night and it rained a little. But this is a hearty crew, and we all have raingear! RR, I also wish you could be here. We talked about you last night, and Musicman reiterated how you got your handle! Everyone have a great day.
Bob

Re: WRW kicks off

Y'all have fun. Ride safe. Watch out for MusicMan, he gets lost easily.

Brenda

Re: WRW kicks off

Good afternoon all
Just got up and the weather is still pleasant here. Sure wish I could be there in Vail with yall. Hope the weather cooperates and you have good rides.
Was warmer here this morning, only down to 45 and heading for 75 with high clouds. Supposed to get windy tomorrow and cooler for the Corona lunch ride.
Hank, you gonna make lunch in Corona? Will you have company? I have contacted a couple people here and they all have something else going on, so won't be able to make it. Still working on my neighbor, but won't know until tomorrow. Post here if you will make it or not. Either way, let me know. I will check before I head out. Will hopefully get a couple hours sleep before getting up for the ride.
Yall have a great day and see ya tomorrow.

RR