Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

It is an inslole like you would put in your shoe to give more comfort. The wires come out the outside of the insole in the middle (front to back) and I have wires running down my pant leg. Controller on my belt. Kinda complicated getting dressed, but does feel nice. My feet don't get cold with these. They aren't very thick, so doesn't make the boots too tight, although it was a little tight the first time, but guess the boots stretched a bit. Doesn't feel uncomfortable at all. It just warms up the bottom, but I don't see any problem with that as my toes aren't cold after the ride back from work. The couple days before I got them, riding back from my temp night job my feet did geet cool to the touch, but not any more. Still only getting down to the upper 30's, but I still have a couple notches on the controller for more heat.
They are Tourmaster, the same as my electric jacket liner, so I use the same lead from the bike, just have a Y cord to split to the foot and glove warmers. When I wear the jacket liner I will have connections on the sleeves for the gloves. Hasn't been cold enough yet for the jacket liner.

RR