Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning. Y'all have a good day and be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good afternoon all
Was a bit warmer when I got home this morning. Only down to 47. Currently 72 after my early nap. I think I am getting used to this. Get home from work, sleep about 3 1/2 hours, up for 4 hours, sleep for 3 1/2 hours and then off to work after eating.
The Concours is all re-shod. Got the new rear tire on yesterday after picking up a nail. Would have liked to wait a thousand more miles, but it was getting close. Also got a new TPS, so that is working again. The dealer has to hook the bike up to a PC with Kawasaki software to get the new TPS to talk with the bike. He also checked and there were no faults on the bike. Always a good sign. Has been a really reliable bike so far.
No bites on the VV1700 for sale. Probably not a good time of year. Will have to put it in the Voyagers Voice next time it comes out. Too late this time.
Lunch in Corona a week from today. And the WRW will be going on in a week also. Sure will miss that.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

And the newsletter should be in your inbox. It is also on the web.

RR