Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Good morning all
A cold night, down to 35 and heading for only 65. Was cool yesterday, only up to 67 that I saw. Felt good to get a normal nights sleep last night.
Remember Wheels Rolling West in 2 weeks and lunch in Corona 2 weeks from today for those not in Vail.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
It was 32 when I got up this morning, heading for a high of 57. RR, I agree, Summer is over, and I miss it too. Going to do some work on the bike and the cage this morning, need to trace an electrical problem on the bike, and work on putting a shifter console in the cage (it's an automatic, floor shift, but there's no console.) I'm going to call John and Don today about the Club Lunch in Corona. I'm hopin they will be able to go. RR, if it were me, I would continue on a night shift schedule on my days off, because I would have a major problem shifting back and forth between schedules. However, I realize that you are in better shape than I am, so maybe it will work for you. Good luck with that! See you all in Corona!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.