Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Good afternoon all
Just got up for the afternoon. Checked the temp and it was at 64, probably our high for the day. Was down to about 39 when I headed home this morning.
Supposed to get down to 33 tonight and then start a slow warming trend, but not getting as warm as last week. Guess Summer is really over. Sure miss it already.
Got some good news at work last night. I have the weekend off. Don't have to be back to work there until Monday night. Gives me a chance to go back to my normal job Monday morning to take care of things there.
Got a new front tire for the Concours this noon. Will have to get a new rear tire before I go to the Hutto House for Thanksgiving. Also ordered a Tire Pressure Sensor for the rear wheel. The current one has ran out of battery. They are a great idea. My rear TPS warned me of a low pressure on one trip to Hutto so that I could fix the leak at a gas station before heading out on one of the less populated legs of the ride. Don't know why they didn't put it on the VV1700 during its initial design.
Remember Wheels Rolling West in 3 weeks and lunch in Corona in 3 weeks and a day.
Get your EV renewals in to Dorothy and any articles in to me for the next newsletter.
Yall have a great day.

RR