Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning. Ride safe.
Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
I'm beginning to wonder about my computer. I posted replies on this Forum twice a few days ago, and they seem to have disappeared. A government plot? Or maybe a computer SNAFU? Oh, Well...
Looking forward to the luncheon on the 10th, gonna see if John and Don can make it. RR, will you make it with your new schedule? Well, anyway, Happy Tuesday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

Good afternoon all
Well, made it thru my first day. Got home about 8 this morning and went to bed for a few hours. Woke up at 11:30 and will do some things for a while. Will take another nap around 4 until 7:30, then have supper and head off to work again at 9. Wasn't bad last night. Not really busy, but had enough to keep me going thru the night. Will probably get busier as the mission progresses.
Have to work on the LSV Web site putting pictures on from the Voyage Home.
Remember Wheels Rolling West in just over 2 weeks. Wish I could make it. Have already talked to Bob and Dorothy about doing this again next year so I can make it (hopefully). Get your plans made for this first event!!
Also, lunch in Corona on the 10th for those not in Vail. Noon at the cafe. I am planning on making it, but may be a little tired. Will come back home to sleep until time to go to work that night.
Also, will be working on getting the newsletter out on the 3rd of next month. If you have anything for the newsletter get it in to me. And you can start sending your renewals for the EV in to Dorothy.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Hey Mr. Rod...did you get any time to post the pics from Voyage Home as of yet....Was waitting to see them when you get time....Hello all...

Maverick