Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Made it thru to another Friday. Had a nice shower come thru last night. Sounded like a good rain that lasted a while. Sky is clear now with a beautiful sliver of a moon just over the mountains. Down to 55 and heading for 85.
Lots of things coming up to ride to. Lunch in Willard tomorrow. I will be leaving from the truck stop north of town at 8:30. Voyage Home next weekend in Kerrville. I will be leaving after work Wednesday night to ride a ways before bedding down hopefully in Eunice for the night. Only 4 more weeks until Wheels Rolling West. I was all excited about going to that, but unfortunately won't be able to make it as I have to work. But, be sure to get your registration in to Bob and Dorothy. It is looking to be a great time.
And of cource I will be heading down to El Paso Tuesday afternoon to get Cindy back home!!! Yea!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

En route to K'ville, looks like you might go thru Big Lake, TX - the heart of the Fracking Boom. Don't assume that those oil-field truck drivers know how to drive.