Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back to work after a nice 4 day weekend. Lots happened over the weekend.
Went for a nice ride to the L&J Cafe in El Paso yesterday. Met with Eli Garcia. He rides a blue '09 VV1700. Had a nice visit over enchiladas. He seemed interested in riding with us, so I will have to keep him up on what we are doing.
I also talked with two XII riders. One lives in High Rolls and one in Carrizozo. They also seemed interested. The one from Carrizozo was interested in the lunch ride Saturday. Will find out more this week. The one from High Rolls is busy this weekend, but wanted to keep posted on our lunch rides and would probably like to join in.
I even had the VV1700 all cleaned up for the ride to El Paso. I will have to clean the Concourse for the ride Saturday to Willard.
So, remember Lunch at The Canitna at noon in Willard.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning!
Been trying to post for the last two days and keep getting kicked out. Don't know if its the Forum website or my computer. Oh, Well!!
A new battery is sitting in the bike, and should be charged by now. I picked it up yesterday at my mechanics who 'just happened' to have a battery to fit my bike in stock. It's a standard lead acid, so I'll have to keep some distilled water around.
I'm really excited about what may be the 'Renissance' of the EVA. RR, maybe you should call Duane sooner rather than later (I did notice a writeup in the last VV about the demise of the club). Note to Self: Call John and Don today! Everyone Have a Great Day!!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.