Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all and HAPPY NEW YEAR
At least for some of yall with the new Fiscal Year.
Had a good weekend with the Whole Enchilada Festival in Las Cruces.
Bob, was that Don Medina from NorCal? He had told me a while back he was thinking about making the Wheels Rolling West.
Looks to be another good day. Down to 55 and heading for 85 with clear skies.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Happy Monday, Everyone!

Did some riding last weekend, found that my left switch cluster wasn't positioned right, which meant I couldn't turn my choke off. A couple of twists on a screwdriver fixed that. The ole girl is roadworthy, and I'm going to do some needed maintenance on her (oil & filter) before I take any long trips. Meanwhile, back to the normal weekly schedule (except that I'll be riding in today, and saving a LOT of gas!!) Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

Re: Good morning

No, not Don Medina. Michele Smith is who contacted me, and I assume her significant other. But through Don is how they found out.
I decided to ride across town yesterday after church to do some shopping. Big mistake to take the interstate. There was an 18 wheeler roll-over at one of the off ramps, and the traffic just crawled for about 4 miles as two lanes funneled down to one. After about 20 minutes of that in 95 degree heat, all went well. Charlie shows up this PM, and he and I leave tomorrow AM. I have to finish packing this AM. Fun fun!
Bob