Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Had a nice rain last night. Slow rain that soaked in. Don't know how much, but enough to get things growing. Started as I was riding home, but didn't get wet, just a drizzle then. Down to 55 and heading for 80 today with clear skies.
Heading to Las Cruces this morning for the Whole Enchilada Festival to see what is going on there.
Remember lunch at The Cantina in Willard on the 13th. Noon.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning;
I finally got my bike home! I'm very glad about this, and my mechanic did a great job diagnosing and fixing the problem. She runs great, and there is just one little problem that I need to check with Carl The Guru about so I can fix it. I just want to make sure that I (or my mechanic) do things right. Meqanwhile, I brought her home, and parked her in the driveway , and scrubbed her down a bit to get the accumulated grit off her. She is safe to ride, and running wonderfully, so there's no reason why I should not make the Luncheon on the 13th. I also did some calling around, and Don and John may be coming with me. Hope it happens! Everyone Have a Great Dayy!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.