Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Well, got a temporary internet setup working last night. Spent more time trying to get the permant fix completed. It involved trying to replace some coax going thru a wall, pulled off coax connector and losing the end in the wall, crawling under the trailer, cutting an access hole in the wall behind the computer to retrieve the lost end and some not too pleasant thoughts. Did get the coax run thru the wall last night though. Now just have to finish snaking it thru the wall and under the trailer to the cable splitter. The hard part appears to be done.
Talked to Barry last night. He sold Vinnie and it ends up the new owner is going to Apache Junction also, so Barry will be trailering his new and old bikes there. He will be leaving this weekend.
Got me to thinking about our lunch ride. How bout lunch in Safford on the 13th? Perhaps he could make that and Bob and Dorothy could make it. Since we didn't finish our spring lunch ride to Silver City.
Yall have a great day.

RR

good Morning, All;
Got some good news the other day...My bike is ready. Now all I have to do is go pick it up. This will probably happen next week, as everyone around here is busy this weekend. RR, do you mean Safford, Az? I need to check mapquest for the distance. I'll have a couple of weeks to get used to the ol' gal again, so it should be no problem. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe;
Hank S.

Hi RR,
With regards to your cabling experience and "under the trailer", Been there and done that! Did you see any creepy crawlies while you were under there?
Concerning lunch in October, I will be busy every weekend. Charlie and I are taking off next Tuesday to head back east and ride the Tail of the Dragon. After visiting my granddaughter in Ga, I will be back home just in time to head back out to Voyage Home. Let's save Safford for when the Az contingency can come.
I also talked to Barry last night. He called to get some advice on route selection to take with his big rig. We also talked about likelihood of running into snow in Flagstaff. Anyway I personally invited him and Vinnie's new owner to attend Wheels Rolling West. He seemed interested so we'll see.
Bob