Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 61 so far and heading for 90. Looks to be another beautiful day.
Got all my stuff moved into the new building Tuesday and all unboxed and put away where I can hopefully find everything yesterday. Helping another couple people move today. Thanks for liftgate flatbed trucks.
The weekend is almost here. The Whole Enchilada festival is going on in Las Cruces this weekend. Might go to that.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning. 60/80's. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Evening!
I got the upper tree from Carl Leo thyis afternoon, and decided to run it down to the shop so they could get started on my bike. My mechanic and I took a good look at the situation, and I decided to just change out the upper tree and put her back together. He said he'd start working on it tomorrow (friday). Maybe I'll make the next Club luncheon! Getting cool here in the morning (low to mid 50's), going up to the mid 80's in the afternoon. Really nice riding and sleeping weather!! Everyone have a Great Weekend!!

Ride Safe;
Hank