Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sure is Dead

Dead here when Brenda and Rod are gone at the same time...HELLO ALL !!!
Hank hows it going...Whats up with everyone ???? ( tap tap tap ) is this thing on ??? Hope you all ride safe and have a Blesed Day !!!

Maverick

Re: Sure is Dead

Good evening all
Got back from lunch a little after 5. Left after work yesterday and met David and Shila from the LSV in Ruidoso. Had supper with them. Then went on to Umbarger. Spent the night about half way between Roswell and Portales. And were the stars ever beautiful. Spent a while just lying there and contemplating on the beauty of our creation. Then fell asleep and had a good sleep. Woke to a nice clear morning with a little dew. Headed to Umbarger. Got there at 10:58, 2 minutes early. Bob and two friends were there already. Went in and told them I was impressed to be so close to the meeting time of 11 when Bob reminded me of the time zone change to central, so in sted of being 2 minutes early I was 58 minutes late. Sure burst my bubble. And I thought I was doing so well. Just forgot that some of the FAAAAARRR eastern parts of New Mexico are in Central time. Just like some of the FAAAAARR western parts of New Mexico don't go to daylight savings time!!
Had a good BBQ and visit. Left, heading home a little after 1 and got home about 5:30. Lots of bikes on the road going to and from the Golde Aspen Rally. No desire to go since they moved it to the Inn of the Mountain Gods and raised the entry price.
Thanks John for keeping things going while I was gone. And Hank, chime in to let us know how things are going.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Maverick, this is exactly my thinking as to why we need to keep this forum open.
Bob

Good Afternoon, everyone!
I had a long weekend, friday was my birthday (I'm 61) and I celebrated by harassing my mechanic about my bike. and doing some work on the 'cage'. The rest of the time I just vegged reading or watching videos. No real movement on the bike yet, I'm still waiting for parts. It's funny that the top nut on the tripletree is not a locknut of any kind, it's just a plain old nut. I honestly do not know how it worked off, unless the fork tubes were overstressed from some of the roads I was on. Anyway, I'm hoping she'll be back up soon. John, when are you going to ride with us?? RR, When is the October Club Lunch?? Everyone Have a Good Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.