Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Well, I guess we are into winter already. Down to 57 and heading for only 75 today with mostly sunny skies. Only got up to about 75 yesterday. Didn't see the sun. Even got a good rain for a while yesterday morning. I guess fall was a couple days ago.
Have my bed roll made up for tonight. Will be heading out after work today. Gonna meet David and Shiela Lawson in Ruidoso for a visit and then on to Umbarger for lunch tomorrow. Looking cool, but with clear skies. Should make Roswell for tonight. Don't know if I will stop before or ride a bit past there for the night. Will have to see how I feel then.
Yall have a great day. And see ya in Umbarger tomorrow. Looking forward to some good BBQ.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning. 70/87, rain due later today. Rained yesterday. Rain due through the weekend. Y'all have a good day.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning again.
Forgot to wish Hank HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
And then I forgot Monday to with Bob, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Hope it isn't too late.
Yall have a great day.

RR