Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Another beautiful day on tap. Down to 63 and heading for 90. A few clouds in the sky.
Bob, 11 sounds good for lunch in Umbarger. Then, if I get out by noon should be back home a little after 5. Should be a good ride. Weather is looking good.
Also, after several responses, seems like there is a lot of interest in keeping the Enchanted Voyagers going as its own club. We should be able to keep solvant with our dues and shirt sales for some time. And if we can even get just a couple more members that would be good.
Hank don't know why that nut would have come loose on your bike. Also it doesn't sound like you would need a new triple tree, just putting everything back. But then I haven't seen it, so don't know for sure. There should be two nuts on the triple tree. One is tightened enough so the bearings are just right and the second is a lock nut against the first one to keep it from moving. This is on all the Voyagers (and probably all bikes), and I haven't heard of this happening any other time. Keep us posted.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning everyone. Cool here this morning. Warming up to low 90's.
Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

RR, keeping the EVA going is fine with me, but what do we do for officers? Are you willing to continue on as President? And what about a VP? Or maybe we don't really need officers if we are no longer an officially sanctioned club by the AVA. Just some questions I thought of. Any how, whatever we decide is A-OK with me. You all have fun in Umbarger this Saturday!
Bob

Bob in Tucson
RR, keeping the EVA going is fine with me, but what do we do for officers? Are you willing to continue on as President? And what about a VP? Or maybe we don't really need officers if we are no longer an officially sanctioned club by the AVA. Just some questions I thought of. Any how, whatever we decide is A-OK with me. You all have fun in Umbarger this Saturday!
Bob

I thought the difficulty of finding a president and VP (particularly ones who reside in New Mexico) was what prompted the earlier thoughts about disbanding. However, if we're not a sanctioned club, then all we probably need is a treasurer. If the consensus is to continue the club, I'll continue to pay dues.

The officers will continue as we currently have. And as we are continuing as a club I feel it would be good to remain as an AVA chapter. This would provide anyone new joining the AVA in New Mexico (or Texas or Arizona) a local club. We will see what happens in the future, but for now I would like to keep us as an AVA chapter.
And as October is rapidly approaching, we can start paying dues to Dorothy for the coming year. At the Voyage Home or the Wheels Rolling West would be good places to do this.

RR