Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Well, made it thru another week. Leaving after work today for Sipapu and some riding in the beautiful northern part of the state. Down to 75 here this morning and heading for 95.
Will be a bit warm for the ride north, but will be beautiful riding up there. Highs in the upper 70's and looks like clear skies. It has been a couple years since I have been to this rally, but it is usually pretty good.
Cindy made it to Hutto OK last night. She will be there a couple weeks.
Hank, good luck with the bike. Give us a progress report as you get it fixed. Still curious about what happened.
Yall have a great day.
One more week until lunch in Umbarger.

RR

Re: Good morning

hi, Everyone;
I'm thanking the Lord that tomorrow is Friday. It's been a long (4-day) work week. Still need to get ahold of Carl Leo about that upper tree. Also still need to check with my mechanic and see how my bike is coming. It's been very warm, but rain usually cools things down at night. Would like to see cooler daytime highs...but then the problem is they'll just keep getting cooler and cooler, and I'll be wishing for summer again. RR I hope you have fun in Sipapu, I know that's a beautiful area. Everyone Have a Great Evening!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.