Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning. Have a good day. Ride safe.
Hot and humid in Tx.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Another warm night. Only down to 75 and heading for 95. Cooling off in a few days.
Mailed my registration for the LSV VH yesterday. Now have to make the campground reservations.
Sent in my registration for the WRW in VAIL!! Remember, not Aspen, but Vail. Lots of thing coming up the rest of the year.
Taking Cindy to the airport tonight for a two week stay in Hutto.
Lunch in Umbarger in just over a week.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Got the triple-tree from Carl Leo yesterday, but I still need the top tree...Guess I have to call him again. No word on the bike yet, need to call my mechanic. The extra time I had to take for the trip pretty much used up all my leave, so all I'll be able to do is make some 'club luncheons'. Gee, nothing but bad news today!
With that said, I would like to see the EVA continue as an entity, and will gladly contribute to keeping the website up. I do think we need to recruit some more 'home-state' boys, though. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.