Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning. Have a good safe labor day weekend.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Clear skies and 62 so far this morning. Sun will be up in 15 minutes or so. Getting up to 92 today.
Have the Cottonwood Festival in town this weekend. Arts and Crafts booths and food booths. We will go look around and enjoy the food.
Get your registraions in for the Wheels Rolling West in just over 2 months.
Newsletter coming out tomorrow.
Yall have a great day.

RR

72/99 Broke our 12 day string of no 100s yesterday - had 103. I had a dead circuit on my forward accessory power supply. Here's a riddle: What's worse than a dead short? Ans: an intermittent short which is what I've got. Aaahhhh! Oh well, it's "fixed" for now.

Good luck with the intermittent short. If the short blows the fuse, one way to help find it is to replace the fuse with a 12 V light bulb. Then with the circuit hot start moving wires around to try to find the short. Depending on what the circuit is feeding, the light bulb might be out or dim. When you find the short the bulb will go to full bright. Then start moving wires more until you find the exact location of the short.
Good luck and keep us posted. Also, having the bulb replace the fuse will keep the short from melting any wires as the bulb will take the load.
What fuse is blowing when you get the short?

RR

And Hank, haven't heard anything from you in a while. How are things going? Hope all is OK. Any word on the Voyager?
Let us know how things are going.

RR