Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Still not cooling off much. Down to 75, but only heading for 92, so at least it isn't getting too warm during the day.
Been thinking about lunch ride for September. How bout Hereford on the 15th? Any of the Panhandle group interested in that? Don't have a restaurant yet. Would have to look to see what is available. Usually like a little local restaurant type.
Talked to John Purofy last night about the Enchanted Voyagers. He was disappointed the web page and forum would be leaving and would like us to rethink that. Keeping them going and just keep charging the $10 per year so we can keep in touch with each other. I will write something about this in the next newsletter to get more feedback.
That reminds me, newsletter coming out September 2nd, so if you have any articles, get them in to me soon.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Hi everyone,
Despite having been at the meeting and voting for dissolution of the EVA, I do understand how John feels. But their was also some discussion of a "New Mexico" subsection of the LSV forum. If this were possible, it would save Rod the hassle of keeping two websites going. I think it would also allow those of us who live in NM and other states to still feel connected.
Bob

Hey Bob, I would like to know what you are talking about...You think you and I could chat voice? I can call you if you don't mind giving out your number

Good Morning, All;
It's 'Smiley Face' time again...My mechanic is coming to pick me and my bike up, he should be here about noon (which is checkout time at 'Yuppieville Pueblo Hotel'), and I should be heading home. RR, I probably will not make the Sept. lunch run, the bike is down, and the 'cage' is not up to the task.
I left a VM for carl leo, looking for a new (or good used) triple-tree. Hoping he answers soon. I'll check in when I get home. Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe;
Hank

Hey Rod, I would be very interested in lunch but may i make a suggestion? Umbarger is just a little ways futher east and could be a lot less stinky if you know what i mean. Just a thought.
Hank i'm glad you are making it home okay.
Rod i think i would miss the web site too. Don't know what can be done but am willing to donate each month to keep in touch with everyone. Maybe you can bring the T-shirts to lunch.
Bob Bass

Bob
Umbarger sounds good. And I was planning on bringing the shirts. That is why I suggested a meeting point closer to the Panhandle bunch. Do you know a place to eat? Or should we find that when we get there? I am thinking about noon.
Hank, any word yet? Inquiring minds want to know. Keep us posted. I am still confused about the triple tree nut going badk. It would be nice to get an update.
Yall have a great day.

RR