Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back home!

Hi guys,
We got home around 11:00 AM after a quick trip which included a stop for a DQ Blizzard. Had a great time in SC, with some good rides and a bunch of great fellowship. Bike ran good. Miss Belle, our cat was very glad to see us. Have a good-un.
Bob

Re: Back home!

Also got home about 11. And also had a great time. Sure was nice seeing everyone and riding the Silver City roads.
Everything unpacked and put away / in the wash.
Johnny had wanted a jel seat, so I called Derryl and they had already passed thru town, but stopped at the Pistacio Ranch, so I brought the seat to him. They should be in Ruidoso by now.
Yall have a great day and see ya in November. (or at Voyage Home in October).
Will have a report on the happenings at the meeting soon.

RR

I got home about 4:30. Richard rode with me to his turn-off to San Angelo east of Ft. Stockton.

home again, home again jiggity jig. It almost took PathFinder 12 hrs to get home 'cause we hit the road before 5 a.m. I dallied in Sangelo for a moment & just got home. It was a great weekend. Good to see you all. Interesting business meeting.

richard b, austin
home again, home again jiggity jig. It almost took PathFinder 12 hrs to get home 'cause we hit the road before 5 a.m. I dallied in Sangelo for a moment & just got home. It was a great weekend. Good to see you all. Interesting business meeting.

I thought you were planning to overnight at San Angelo.