Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A warm night, only down to 79. But then only heading for 95 today. Clouds will keep it from not warming up much. Slight chance of rain today.
Leaving for Silver City tomorrow. Weather is looking good. Cooler temps and very good chance of clear weather. Probably just a slight chance for isolated showers. Everything is about packed. Will hook up the trailer tonight and take the VV1700 and trailer to work and just leave from there. See ya tomorrow afternoon. Those leaving today, have a safe trip.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning. Y'all travel safe.

Brenda

Hi everyone,
We'll be packing today in an effort to leave around 7:00 in the morning to beat the desert heat.
We'll be going the Mule Creek route which is about 220 miles. This is longer but much more scenic. By the time we pull off in the cool pines to have a meal, and with the time change, we ought to be in SC by about noon. Everyone ride safe and we'll see you soon!
Bob

Hi, All;
Well, Ol'Faithful is checked out and ready to go. I plan on leaving about 10-ish tomorrow morning, and just shooting down I-25 to 152. Gonna make sure that I make it around 'dead man's curve' this time. I plan on riding into Silver City around 1500 (in time for dinner!) See you all there!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful