Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 74 and heading for a relatively cooler 96. Guess summer is still sticking around for a while.
Have the trailer packed and the cycle packed for Silver City. Just have to pack the last few food things Thursday morning and I will be ready. Got the fixins for supper Thursday night at the campground. Cindy will be working on that today.
I saw Curiosity landed on Mars this morning. What a great feat of technology.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

RR, can Dorothy and I bring/provide anything to compliment the Thursday night meal?

HOLY COW!! RR, when I saw your post, I had to go over to Space.com and read about it. I am totally blown away, I gave that rube-goldberg contraption less than a 50% chance of success. I'm very glad they made it...at least we didn't throw away 2.5b.
Bought a sleeping bag and some other 'needed stuff' for the trip yesterday. I still have to prep Ol'Faithful, then I'll see you all Thursday! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

GO CURIOSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently Curiosity does not have a Capissen 38 engine - or it would have fallen right out of the sky. PFinder & I will meet & overnight in Balmorhea on Wed then on to S City Thursday. If we go via Emerson Pass & San Lorenzo, we should arrive at the Cu Manor, I'm guessing 2 to 3-ish p.m.

I should have everything for the meal Thursday night. Just drinks people will need to provide.
Or perhaps dessert? I don't have anything provided for that.

RR