Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning I think. Been up since 3 am. Just couldn't sleep any longer. Have a good day. Ride safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Summer is still fighting to stay. Only down to 75 and heading for 101 today. I had been sound asleep until that anoying sound at 4:57.
Silver City is currently at 66 and heading for 86 today.
Was at work yesterday afternoon when someone came into the office and told me my Concours was lying on its side out in the parking lot. Don't know how it happened, but it has been out in bad wind before with no problem. Couldn't see where anyone had hit it to knock it over either. The mirror mount on the right side is busted and scratches on the right bag and fairing. I think the mirror would have been OK, but that landed right against the curb. Have the parts ordered and should be in next weekend. Sure ruined the rest of my day.
Yall have a great day.

RR

I'm sure sorry to hear that!
Bob

Good Morning, All;
RR, that's the first 'accident' you've had in awhile. Hope it doesn't cost too much to fix. If the winds were not too bad, I'm guessing someone knocked it over when they pulled in to what they 'thought' was an empty parking space (It's happened to me!) That's why I park to the back of the space (unless I'm with a group). New helmet is due in tomorrow, and I'm hoping the new rear tire will be in before saturday. Frogg Toggs came in yesterday, but no stuff bag. I'll have to improvise.
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful