Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
good morning

73/98 here. Somebody stand up & tell me how cool & dry it is this morning in Silver City. Pathfinder & I talked ourselves into moteling this time- who could resist a place called Copper Manor?

Re: good morning

Good morning all
Down to a pleasant 70 here in paradise, heading for 95. Looks to be another beautiful day here.
Will be in Silver City and getting up for a good ride in just 2 weeks. SpeedBall, I will stand up and do that. Currently 58 there heading for 82.
Have the day off, so will be getting some things done here. Always enjoy the mornings to sleep in a bit.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Hey, Everyone;
Richard, I'll be 'moteling' it too, The year that I camped and slept in a soggy tent is too fresh in my brain. It's a good chance of rain, so bring your rain gear! I should be there early Thursday afternoon...just a straight shot down I-25/152 for me,
and I intend to make it all the way into SC this time (last time I didn't!) Everyone Have a Great TGIF Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Good morning.

Brenda