Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Hi y'all. Left eye surgery done. Doing good.
Have a good day.

Brenda

Hey everyone,
Blessings your way on your eye surgery, Brenda.
Starting to get excited about Kanab. Have the bike torn apart right now, straightening out some wiring issues. Also installing an aftermarket CB so I can communicate with the pack. It's funny how I sometimes build up something in my mind as being a formidable job, and then avoid it for a long time. Case in point is the upper front fairings on the XII. I finally took off the left one so I could access all the wiring easier. It took all of 15 minutes and was very easy. Crazy how we are sometimes our own worst enemy! Oh well, everyone have a good day.
Bob

Good morning all
A bit cooler this morning. Was down to the mid 60's and heading for 100. This is my Friday off, so gonna wash the Concours. It has been a while for that. Fortunately, not many bugs here to get on it.
Will check the trailer to make sure it is all packed for Kanab. Will be leaving in a week. Getting excited here also.
Brenda, glad the surgery went well. You will have great sight now.
Bob, good luck with the wiring. Hopefully the CB installation will go well. See ya in a bit over a week.
Gonna work on the EV newsletter to get it out this weekend. If you have anything get it to me.
Yall have a great day.

RR