Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Samo samo, 65 and 95.
Took the key out of my Councours for probably the 5th time ever. My first problem with the bike. It has a spring under the key that pushes a button back up for the ignition system to energize. That spring is too weak and newer bikes have a stronger spring. I have to take the top of the triple tree off to get to it and replace the spring. Started on that last night. Hopefully will finish it this afternoon after work. Need a 12MM allen wrench to get a bolt off, so have to try to get that this afternoon.
Got the oil filter for the VV1700 yesterday, so am riding that bike to work today.
Remember Sadies tomorrow. Hopefully will get the Concours fixed to ride it.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Hi, All;
Gonna ride in today to make sure Ol'Faithful runs. Haven't ridden her for a couple of weeks due to health problems. Hopefully, it will not cause problems tomorrow. I doubt I'll be bringing anyone with me, doesn't look like Maverick can get away. I'll start putting on the new plastic next weekend.
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful