Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Good Morning!
70/94 in ABQ with a slight chance for thun derboomers. Been having problems with my skin/hands, so I didn't get a whole lot done. I finished the plugs & wires on the cage, but didn't get to work on the bike. Maybe I can do it after the lunch run next Saturday. I talked to Maverick Saturday, he says he probly will not make the lunch run as he has to sit on his house (he's trying to sell, and his wife works.) Everyone Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Hey RR, it's nice to have a back-up bike for occasions like this! Did you have any more problems with the VV1700 like you were experiencing at PDC?
My friend Charlie and I are considering riding back to Ripley Tenn. for the Carl Leo annual get-together in October. Trying to get another rider from church to go along also.
Got to finish sheet rocking my mudroom today. The end is in sight! Everyone have a good day.
Bob

Didn't have any problems with the VV1700. It ran fine all week. Still not sure what was the problem.
Good luck with your mud room. It is nice when a project is finally finished.
The trip back to Tennessee sounds like fun.

RR