Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Trailor

Bob Bass has a really nice one. Got the trailer from Harbor Freight, cut it down in width and put a Kobalt truck tool box on the trailer. Really looks nice and has lots of storage. I wish I had taken better pictures of it at the PDCR. He also has an outside storage area on each side like Bob Schneider. Looked really nice.
I found mine while at the Golden Aspen Rally in Ruidoso. The people are from Portales and were selling this trailer for a friend.
Those who get a trailer from Harbor Freight get something like a cartop carrier to put on the trailer. Put a piece of exterior waferboard on the trailer and secure the carrier to it.

RR

Maverick,
Last time I looked HF had a trailer available ready to go, like the Piggy-Back. This basically is the cartop carrier already mounted on the frame-all for one price!
Bob

OK thanks all for the info...
Maverick