Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Good Morning. All;
Well, it's back to work. Got what I had to do done, but didn't get what I wanted to do done yesterday.
At least it's a short week. Somehow, I need to find a job like RR's Hoping to get the new plastic on Ol'Faithful this week, and finish the work on the cage. RR, did you get the article I sent? Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Had a good nights sleep. TIme to getout and moving around. Going for a ride to get some milk and maybe take the scenic route. Went to see MIB3 last night. Was a good movie.
Glad your eye is doing well Brenda. Treatment is amazing these days with laser surgery. Short recovery time.
Got the lawn mowed and trimmed yesterday. Took until about 3:30, but sure does look nice now. Will probably have to give it a trim before leaving Sunday.
Hank, I got your article before leaving for Hutto, but didn't get a chance to look at it. Will do that when I get back home.
Yall have a great day.

RR