Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back to work for a week. Was a GREAT weekend at Palo Duro. Thanks again Bob for setting this up. Of course the time went by too fast. It was a nice relaxing time at the campground and we have solved all sorts of social problems.
Warm back here at home. Down to 59 and heading for 93 with clear skies.
No little league tonight, so will start getting things ready for the trip to the Hutto House this eeekend.
Yall hvee a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.
Ride safe

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Well. it's back to work for the week. Next 'long' ride is probably the AVA Natio0nal meet in Kanab. Wonder if there are any rooms left in the motel?? Anyway, I had a great time at the PDCR, hope to do it again sometime. A note to RR...I dropped by Sadies in Ft. Sumner for breakfast, and that place has changed a LOT. I would like to suggest it as a Lunch Ride destination in the near future (They were open at 10:00AM on a SUNDAY morning!!!) Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful