Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: good day

Good morning all
Got a little more rain yesterday morning. Kept things cool. Still a little cloudy. Down to 48 and heading for 80 today. Supposed to clear today and be clear for the next several days. Warming back to the 90's.
The weather is looking great for the PDCR. Any from the Rio Rancho group going to the PDCR Hank? It is looking to be a great weekend. Will be leaving after work tomorrow.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Hi everyone,
We are packing up today to leave early tomorrow AM. Packing's a bit different when trailering your bike. I guess I can put more stuff in the truck and not worry about it! We plan to camp just outside of Roswell Wedn night. That just leaves us about 225 miles for Thurs. Should be pulling in to PDC by noon at the latest. Oh, and Rod, we will have beer along to go with the chile and beans. Yum Yum. Everyone be safe.
Bob

Hi;
I'm getting packed for the PDCR. I went to the meeting of the Rio Rancho gang last night and it looks like I'll be alone on my ride out east. Everyone has stuff going on, and can't get away. John (Maverick) has to put his house on the market, the sale he had pending fell through, so he's tied up with that. Don Wooster is working on a project at work and can't get away. Larry (my cancer survivor friend that rides a Harley) may come, but that's not a sure bet. Anyway, I'll see you all Thursday. I'll be leaving ABQ at about 0730 Thursday AM.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

Hank,
Stay on the road. I want to see you on Thursday in one piece!
Bob

EVERYBODY STAY ON THE ROAD. We need to have a good and safe time.
Bob, I will hopefully make it past Clovis tomorrow night. Then get to Palo Duro sometime mid morning Thursday.
Yall have a good and safe ride and see ya in a couple days.

RR