Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Got a little rain again last night. Cooled things off. Down to 55 and heading for 75. Chance of rain today and then warming back up. Looking good for next weekend at PDCR.
Cindy made the BBQ Saturday and will be making the beans today. Should be all ready for Thursday. Just have to provide your own drinks. Got the bike packed and the trailer packed. All ready to go.
Yall have a great day and see ya in 3 days.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Well, it's 3 days and a wakeup till I head for Canyon Tx, for the PDCR. Got to get started packing the bike tonight and make sure she's ready. Had a Great weekend, and I think I finally have control of the issues with my body. I'm pain-free this morning!! Praise God!!! I'm really itchin' for a trip since I missed those club luncheons last spring. I hope to see the guys tonight at the V.I in Rio Rancho, and see if any of them can make it. Everyone Have a Great Day!!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful

I'm gonna shake the bugs out of my tent today & start loading today. I'll be there Thursday afternoon. 3, maybe 4 of us coming from the East/Southeast quadrant.
Ahh, my avatar carries over from the other forum - I may have to update my screen name here.

Good day all.

Brenda