Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Had a cool front come thru yesterday bringing rain. Guess it is what Hank had a couple days ago. Had some rain at work yesterday and then rain at home last night. A gentle rain last night to go to sleep to.
Will be leaving for the PDCR in a week after work. Will have to get the trailer all ready this weekend.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning.

Brenda

Hi everyone,
Have a dentist appt in Nogales this morning. Always a nice 70 mile ride down there. I may be chased by T-storms on the way home. Will bring raingear. Have a bit of maintenance on the bike and the truck to do before PDCR. Should be a nice day!.
Bob

Good Afternoon!
I'm probably going to take the 'lowers' off of Ol'Faithful when I head out to the PDCR...They aren't right, and I don't want to lose them enroute. There's problems with the fasteners. Meanwhile, it's typical Spring weather here, temps in the mid 70's with a slight chance of rain every day (none yet, though). It looks the same in Canyon, Tx. I'll see you all there!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Ol'Faithful